We support our clients from diverse sectors : defense, aeronautics, energy, finance, commodities, green tech, health.
Forecasting markets evolutions, a defense company asked us for a report on two brasilian sector companies.In order to do so, we identified :
A french company contacted us to determine the penetrate conditions to the colombian defense market.For our client, we were able to :
- Determine the sale of sensitive material context taking into account the political context and the various internal and external threats
- Estimate the public purchase future budget for target material
- Identify the sector decision-making players
- Create optimal penetrate conditions and identify the necessary supports to penetrate the market
Before sealing a partnership agreement, a spanish company requested information on a big cereal group whose main shareholders are politically exposed.
We were asked to :
- Comprehend and analyze the company organisation as well as the role of each member of the owning family
- Supply with specific and proven elements on these people
- Analyze their reputation in the political sphere and the world of business
- Assess the financial capacity of the company
- Identify the juridical arrangements and various subsidiaries and from there on create a mapping of it
Before sealing a representation agreement, a high-tech company wished to make sure of a local company and its chairman’s qualities.Our investigations allowed us to :
- To establish the good reputation of the concerned person in the world of business
- To notice late tax payments from a few years ago
- To notice no fault in debt settling
- To venture a mixed opinion regarding ( so called excellent) relationships between the company and the government
- To nevertheless make sure the concerned person was one of the only in the country to have a good knowledge of the given sector.
A company wished for information about one of its venezuelian competitors, whose purchasing policy didn’t seem to be coherent considering the market conditions.This mission allowed us to :
- Establish that the venezuelian company belonged to a big group in this country
- To identify the incoherences between cashflow and goods
- To get elements allowing us to go back to a subsidiary in Panama
- To make sure the company had no connection whatsoever with an organized crime company
- To estimate that the detected incoherences were very likely due to a hoarding activity and a tax optimisation in a off-shore place
Corporative reputation defense
A telecommunication company asked us to intervene in a conflict with its local partner, regarding their joint venture control.
The mission led us to :
Economic intelligence and lobbying
A company who was facing a reputation risk on a dismantling operation within one of its subsidiaries in West Africa asked us to support it in its communication.
This mission led us to :
- Create a mapping of the players and the associated reputation risks (local and international)
- Define a communication strategy that would suit every player
- Establish mediation between the headquarter engineers and a european NGOs network to define a project that could be acceptable to all
- Write a crisis guide for the local subsidiary (choice of words, communication channels , media training ).